If all you had was a New Testament, could you correctly explain to someone—
- Who Jesus really is?
- The gospel?
- Why good works cannot save?
- How a Christian should live? Why he should live that way?
- What are the essential beliefs of Christianity?
- What a church should be like and doing?
- How a church should deal with false teachers/teaching?
There was a time when most people had a working knowledge of the Bible, especially the New Testament. Yet today while many homes at least have a Bible, few read it much less understand it.
If you do have some knowledge of the New Testament, you need to grow and increase in that knowledge – you need to be able to use the New Testament to minister to the lost and saved.
You should know what the New Testament says, as it is God’s final Word to us. It tells how a sinner can be right with God, what you should believe, and how you should live.
To help you grow in your knowledge of the New Testament, you’re invited to attend a series of classes where you will learn…
- The message, occasion, purpose, and content of each book in the New Testament
- How to correctly and skillfully use it to help others follow Christ (Col 1:28)
These classes will provide clear and understandable lessons with opportunity for Q&A.
Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Two locations are available:
- SW Ashtabula County: the Windsor Community Center, on Route 322, ½ mile west of Route 534 (Tuesdays—beginning Sept 28)
- NE Ashtabula County: Ring family farm, 4733 Root Rd Conneaut, OH 44030 (Thursdays—beginning Sept 30)
If you’re not able to attend the classes, you can take the class by correspondence. Notes can be printed out for you or you can download them from the internet.
To encourage attendance, there is no charge for the class or notes, but donations are accepted to help defray costs.
Notes will be provided; bring a Bible, but extra Bibles will be available if you don’t have one or forget yours.
For more information, contact Pastor Dan Greenfield at (440) 474-3908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To take the class, please
sign up during regular church services
or let Pastor Greenfield know!