The most important thing right now is where your relationship with God stands. Click here to find out.
An essential characteristic of a church is the mutual commitment of believers to Christian doctrine, worship, ministry, care, and discipline. We express this mutual commitment in our church covenant, which you can read here or download here.
Our beliefs are set forth in a statement of faith. Here is a brief summary of our beliefs:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, free from error, fully sufficient and authoritative for faith and practice.
- There is only one God, eternally existing in three Persons, our holy, sovereign Creator and Sustainer.
- Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became incarnate through the virgin birth, lived a sinless life, died as a substitutionary sacrifice for sinners, was raised from the dead, ascended to heaven, and will return again.
- The Holy Spirit is fully God and is the effective agent in salvation and sanctification.
- Angels are God’s created servants, and Satan and his demons are active in this world against God and his people.
- Man was supernaturally created in God’s image, yet as a result of the Fall is totally depraved and hopelessly lost in sin apart from Christ, deserving eternal punishment in hell.
- The salvation of sinners is entirely by grace, is received through repentant faith in Jesus Christ, results in and is evidenced by a changed nature and life, and can never be lost.
- A local church is an independent, organized assembly of baptized believers who have covenanted together to learn from and labor for Jesus Christ.
- We now live in the end times, waiting for our imminent rapture to meet the Lord in the air, to be followed by a world-wide Tribulation, after which Christ will return to the earth to establish his millennial kingdom.
You can read and download the full statement of faith here or click on one of the following links to take you to a particular doctrine:
As a result of the above beliefs, we have several convictions that we believe must guide and characterize our service for the Lord. Read Our Convictions to learn more.