Click here for a PDF of the following–
These questions will help you prepare for next Sunday afternoon’s lesson which will be an introduction to the Book of Revelation—authorship, recipients, place and date of writing, literature, and the book’s interpretation.
Read Revelation chapter 1, and from that chapter answer questions 1–4.
1. What can you learn about the author?
2. What can you learn about who this book was written to?
3. Where was the author when he wrote this book?
4. What kind of literature is this book (hint: verse 11)?
5. Why was this book written?
6. If you have a copy of Charles Ryrie’s commentary on Revelation, read pages 7–12.